Students who use this service are expected to behave appropriately. Students will wait in an orderly fashion at the appropriate bus stop for the arrival of the bus. On the bus, students are to remain seated and keep the noise level to a minimum so that the driver is not distracted. Misconduct such as pushing, fighting, swearing, etc. either on the bus or while waiting for it will not be accepted.
Latest School News
- 2021-2022 CMSD82 Registration Procedures for Kindergarten January 19, 2021
- 2021-2022 CMSD82 New Student Registration & Cross Boundary Application January 19, 2021
- Student Learning Survey 2020/2021 January 18, 2021
- COVID-19 Potential School Exposure Notification Received from Northern Health December 18, 2020
- Managing Stress related to COVID-19 November 29, 2020