Supervisors will maintain the school rules. Students are to eat their lunches seated in their classrooms. Lunch time is a good time for students to socialize but they are expected to behave appropriately and to keep the noise level at an acceptable level. Going to other classrooms, running about, throwing things, shouting and rude behaviour will not be accepted. Each student will be responsible for cleaning up after themselves before they go outside. Supervisors are to be treated with respect and their directions followed. If a student’s behaviour dictates, the supervisor will report the incident to the classroom teacher.
Latest School News
- 2022-2023 Kindergarten Registration Procedures January 19, 2022
- 2022-2023 New Student Registration & Cross Boundary Application January 19, 2022
- January 10 Return to School – Enhanced School Communicable Disease Prevention Plans January 9, 2022
- Welcome Back to All Our Students! January 7, 2022
- CMSD82 Definition of Essential Service Worker .. Informational Message from Superintendent of Schools January 1, 2022