Unfortunately, Head Lice can present a problem in any school. If you find your child has Head Lice, please have him/her treated immediately. Also, inform the school so we can send a letter home to request the parents of your child’s class to check their children. Please note that student confidentiality is maintained and the students that have Head Lice are not named. If your child brings home a note indicating that case of Head Lice has occurred in their classroom, it is imperative that parents thoroughly check their children’s hair. Doing this greatly reduces the spread of Head Lice. Head Lice is very common and any child can catch it. It has become quite resistant to some common treatment methods and many families struggle trying to treat it effectively. Parents are encouraged to contact Public Health about effective methods to treat Head Lice.
Latest School News
- 2022-2023 Kindergarten Registration Procedures January 19, 2022
- 2022-2023 New Student Registration & Cross Boundary Application January 19, 2022
- January 10 Return to School – Enhanced School Communicable Disease Prevention Plans January 9, 2022
- Welcome Back to All Our Students! January 7, 2022
- CMSD82 Definition of Essential Service Worker .. Informational Message from Superintendent of Schools January 1, 2022